The Cost to attend? $0.00 BUT we do ask that you help us attract the most diverse (industry and background) set of entrepreneurs and create the most inclusive environment – this means inviting and bringing people, not just attending and participating.
Guidelines for the meet up:
1) Be on time, when you come in late (after 7:55AM) then you cause a disruption for everyone who got there on time. Parents get a pass if they had to send someone off to school but otherwise please make best efforts to be early (help set up), get coffee, use the restroom, etc before we start.
2) No solicitation of services *cool if someone comes to you but consultants/lawyers/coaches beware, any sales pitches and you’ll have to find a new Monday ritual
3) Make sure to state whether what you are saying is an opinion or fact (both very much welcome) so to not confuse anyone about where the point of view comes from
- RT @therealitycorp: Real talk, real early. Great cap to an amazing weekend in Pittsburgh, thanks @UnstuckPgh ! https://t.co/hIOtv24BRs,
- RT @Brklyninnov8tor: Sharing the golden 3 tips to keep your ideas moving forward @UnstuckPgh https://t.co/O76UNOoXck,
- RT @teham: What's do YOU do to keep yourself accountable to an idea (and turn it from "idea" to something real)? We talked abo… https://t.co/W7aagfCUcY,
- RT @Brklyninnov8tor: Close circle @UnstuckPgh about the 3 things to do to keep our ideas on track. https://t.co/3hDbZ2jgZF,
- RT @kitmueller: Excited for @UnstuckPgh on 4/24: taking action with new ideas. Free ☕️ at @theshoppgh at 7:55AM - https://t.co/6rU9yvh93t,
- RT @paulisick: Excited for @UnstuckPgh 4/17. Drawing 🖍✏️🖋✒️ what we mean (especially new ideas). Free ☕️ at @theshoppgh at 7:55AM… https://t.co/HSP9Zk6poU,
- Congrats to two of the #UnstuckPgh crew! https://t.co/hJ7TTfvNWc,
- RT @LGin412: #Pittsburgh is changing, but you don't have to take our word for it. @johnbiggs @TechCrunch sees it too 👊🏻🔠… https://t.co/Mks0dBcI81,
- RT @zslayback: Fantastic first Monday back st @UnstuckPgh at the new location in Homewood. https://t.co/tg7i77043L,
- RT @UnstuckPgh: Discussing: 1) Conversation goals. 2) Conversation rewards. 3) Saying NO thank you to advice #UnstuckPgh https://t.co/OKa9SdWbHN,